Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pre-Easter Warmups

The Alphas took the Things to an Easter Egg hunt today. The Alphas reported that Thing 1 didn't like meeting the Easter Bunny. She screamed when she got close to him. Of course, they didn't need to tell me about the screaming, because even though they were at a park about a mile away from our house and I was left at home (of course) I think I could still hear her screaming. It was really that loud, not to mention blood curdling. Alpha Female took this picture of the encounter.


It's kind of hard to tell how upset Thing 1 is in this picture because Alpha Female took a terrible, unfocused picture and there was no time to redo the picture because of all of the loud screaming. However, the look of sheer terror on Thing 1's face is not really the reason I am showing you this picture. The Alphas asserted that Thing 1 screamed loud enough to be heard from miles away because she didn't like the Easter Bunny. But did they get a look at that thing standing next to the Easter Bunny?! Let's take a good look at him.


Talk about terrifying! What is that thing? I hope that you are not frightened because I showed you this picture. After seeing this, I would have been surprised if I hadn't been able to hear Thing 1 scream all the way from the park.

Fortunately, Thing 1 was able to get over her terrifying experience and gorge herself on the chocolate that was hidden inside the eggs she found. Chocolate always tastes better when you've had to work for it. Wait a minute, who am I kidding? I don't know what chocolate tastes like, but I bet it would be delicious whether or not I had to work for it.

No comments: