Saturday, March 29, 2008

Got an Idea?


Have you ever seen those ads asking you to call them if you have a great invention? Now you don't have to call somebody you don't know, you can just call Alpha Female instead. That's because Alpha Female just passed the test that she took so that she could practice in front of the United States Patent and Trademark Office. That means that she can get patents for people! She said she wasn't too worried about it but I think she was lying because every time I tried to blog last week, she kicked me off of the computer and said she had to study for the patent bar. So I'm glad that's over and I'm glad that she passed the exam. However, I am not looking forward to living with her while she is studying for the state bar exam. She can be kind of high stress. Maybe I can look into putting her in boarding while she's studying. And I wonder if I can get a patent on the bubble beard that Thing 1 is sporting in this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is awesome - one more step forward.

Kevin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

We love the pictures of you guys and the girls and reading the blog. Who is the biggest "Rock-Star" in the family?

Jeremy, Kacy, Ryan, and Jack

FamilyReporter said...

Alpha Male thinks that he is a rock star. He really is pretty good, though. I'm looking for some groupies for him.