Thursday, March 13, 2008

Guest Blogger


Earlier today, while Alpha Female was busy guessing actual retail prices without going over (I'm not sure if she was really watching The Price Is Right, but the point is that she was totally ignoring Thing 1), I discovered Thing 1 sitting at the computer. After I took these pictures, I asked her what she was doing and it turns out that she was trying to write a blog post. I looked at what she was writing and, of course, I said things like, "Wow! You're a really good writer" and "Aren't you a big girl" and "Your blog is going to be better than my blog." But I was just humoring her, the truth is that her writing wasn't very good at all. It just looked like a bunch of jibber jabber to me. She wasn't even writing actual words, I think she might have just been pressing random keys! That toddler has a lot to learn before she can blog like this dog can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gauss,
Why didn't you post Thing 1's blog? Someone might have been able to decipher it.
Inquiring Mind

FamilyReporter said...

Good question, Inquiring Mind. The reason that I didn't post Thing 1's attempt at a blog entry is because as soon as Alpha Female finished watching The Price Is Right and got around to checking on what Thing 1 was doing, Alpha Female closed the application that Thing 1 had been working in without saving the document. I'm not sure why she did that, maybe she wanted to make sure that Thing 1 hadn't been sending spam.

Gauss V. Dogg