Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Kind of Town

I was surfing the web this morning and stumbled upon this story. In case you don't feel like reading it, it is about a town that is paying people $5 for each feral cat that they turn in. The problem for me is that the cat must be alive to get the bounty. The reason they are doing this is because the town was being overrun by bothersome cats. There is even a report of a dog being attacked by a cat. Isn't that a sign of the apocalypse? How embarrassing to be known as the dog that was attacked by a cat. That is just wrong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gauss that is kind of a sad story. Seems like the town might be able to find other alternatives, like sending all the cats to a farm. Isn't that where they are supposed to go? Or maybe they could just pay to have all the cats fixed(as if they are some how broken).

FamilyReporter said...

Aren't all cats broken? And aren't they going to a farm once you get paid for them? Or maybe to a crazy cat lady's house? I didn't really read the whole story (reading is not my thing, I'm a writer), I just saw that I could get paid for being a cat wrangler. That is my dream job. I think I'd like to move to this town.