Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weekend Retreat


I'm getting ready for a relaxing weekend at the doggie spa. I'll get about six walks a day and get to meet lots of new friends. I'll also get to sleep and spend my days in a beautiful crate, complete with maid service. I just love going to the doggie spa, my humans don't know what they're missing. Instead of coming with me, the three of them are going to a resort with a water park. They think it'll be a lot of fun, but it sounds awfully wet and hot to me. There's no air conditioning outside. The only downside to the doggie spa is that I don't think they have WiFi. Unfortunately, that means I won't be able to post until I get home on Monday. But, it will be kind of nice to just get away and not have any responsibilities for a weekend.

No comments: