Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Spa Weekend



It was another great weekend! The spa was just as lovely as I remembered it. I smelled a little funny after my stay (in fact, I still smell funny), but I'm pretty sure that the odor is just from the exotic oils that were used during my massages.

The humans had a good weekend too, even though they missed me a lot. My human sister pretty much gave up sleeping for the weekend and spent all day Saturday at the fancy pool with most of her cousins. Liki Tiki is a great value resort for any family looking for water activities for the little humans. My human sister enjoyed walking around the beach entry pool and can't wait until she's big enough to ride the water slides and get the airbrushed tattoos!

Unfortunately, the humans weren't able to visit the serpentarium on the way home because my human sister was pretty tired. I guess they'll have to go back next year.

Just a couple of hours until the big reveal (that's when we find out what's in Alpha Female's bulge).

No comments: