Thursday, August 2, 2007

Before and After



Here's a picture of me the night before my haircut and the evening of my haircut. I like my 'do, but I'm not sure why the groomer thought I wanted to look like Mr. Furley. Weird.

I read a comment from somebody purporting to be Sparky, however I am quite sure that this was an impostor. First, Sparky isn't quite smart enough to figure out how to use a computer or type. He's a wonderful dog, but he's never been the sharpest tack in the box. Second, the impostor referred to Sparky as my cousin. He's really my uncle. I suspect that the impostor did not want to use the term "Uncle" because that would reveal the impostor's true identity. Third, Sparky would have no problem with me getting in touch with my feminine side. He's been out of the closet for years now. He's propositioned me more than once. I suspect the comment really came from somebody who wishes he looked as good as me but is afraid to put the time into personal grooming because he knows that his results wouldn't be as good as mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice bow Gausette.

Unknown said...

Gauss,

I think you look really sharp. I got my haircut on Tuesday - I used the Penny's Salon at the mall.

Kevin