Sunday, August 12, 2007

Return of the Alpha Male = Fleeing of the Alpha Female !?



Well, Alpha Male finally got home on Thursday. He had a good time in Boulder and a better time in the Denver microbreweries with his drinking, pool shark buddy. Alpha Male highly recommends the N-Heat Wheat from Flying Dog. And with a name like that, I bet it's great! I was so happy to have the pack back together on Thursday, and so was my Human sister. But about three hours after Alpha Male got home, Alpha Female left. She had to go take a Professional Responsibility exam so that she can eventually be admitted to the bar. It was nice when she got home Friday evening and we got to spend the weekend together.

My human sister went to the beach twice this weekend and loves to throw sand into her hair. She also got to eat at least five of her ten favorite foods this weekend. Wait, make that six, I slipped her some delicious dog food. Maybe that's what made her decide that spinning around in circles would be so much fun.

Alpha Female has also started getting ready for school to start again and I've been helping her study, as always. (I bet I'll be able to pass the bar exam soon.) Did you know that heroin is often sold by brand name in NYC? Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gauss,

Any luck with getting a dancing video online. We would love to see your human sister dance.

Your best pal,

Kevin