Friday, January 16, 2009

It's a....



Since my initial announcement that there is going to be a new Thing around the house, I really haven't heard much more about it. The Alphas refer to it as Bubbles and Alpha Female is starting to get pretty thick around the waist. As the old doggie saying goes, she looks like she has been getting an extra scoop of food every day. However, today there was big baby news. We found out that we are going to be welcoming a little boy to the family. Everybody is very happy and excited about it. Alpha Male was quick to point out that, as long as they give me a vote, there will be as many boy votes as girl votes in the house. I wonder if that means we can get rid of some of the pink princess stuff that seems to be taking over around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Kevin

J.G. said...

happy news and cute pics and hooray for restoring the balance of power when they count every vote

dont the alphas realize they are not making any net progress on the potty situation

splinky marie
>^..^<

Anonymous said...

WOW! Congratulations!! We are so happy for you guys! I bet Thing 1&2 will love having a little brother around. Is the proof obvious in the pictures you posted? We're not very good at reading those. We keep trying to figure out what our #3 is going to be without having them tell us and we just can't tell from the pictures and video. All those parts just blend together.
Congratulations!
Kacy and Jeremy

FamilyReporter said...

The Alphas think that as long as they are not going backwards on the potty situation then they are making progress. I think they are foolishly optimistic.

These pictures are edited, the Alphas would not allow me to post pictures of Bubbles that show his boy parts. However, if you want an ultrasound reading, send it to me and I can tell you what it is. If I get it right, you can name the baby after me.