Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

I cannot believe how many outfits each of the Things has for Valentine's Day! They have more clothes for just this one day than either of the Alphas have in their entire wardrobes. Thank goodness Alpha Female gave up trying to dress me. The Things are much cuter dressed for the holiday than I would be. I'm afraid she'd have me in a diaper with a bow slung over my shoulder so I could shoot arrows at Alpha Male.


Wouldn't you be a little freaked out if this monkey was hugging you?


Thing 2 loves her daddy, but she doesn't seem very happy about it.


Why doesn't Thing 2 have any "I love Mommy" clothes? And, come to think of it, why does Thing 1 only say, "Daddy" and not "Mommy?"


Thing 1 was actually saying , "Cheeeeese" when this picture was taken.


Her shirt says, "Love Bug," but she looks like "Princess Love Bug" to me.


It doesn't take a dog as smart as me to figure out that math, even a cat could do it!


We all send our love and Valentine's Day wishes. I send out big wet, slobbery kisses to all my friends. (Thing 1 taught me how to give good slobbery kisses.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful valentine's ecard! Thanks, Gauss.