Sunday, December 23, 2007

Still No Precious Fluffy News


Precious Fluffy has decided to take her sweet time and seems to be in no great hurry to stretch her legs. The Alphas have moved from encouraging her to come out early to convincing her to stay in there until after Christmas. I think they sound a little crazy when they talk to her as if they have any control over when she decides to come meet us. A couple of days ago they were trying to bribe her out with Christmas presents and a trip to see Santa. I think it's pathetic really.

The Alphas are looking forward to Christmas morning with my human sister and took her to the library where she got to make reindeer antlers to get into the Christmas spirit. I'm no expert on reindeers, but I think they might have turned her into an elf instead of a reindeer.

No comments: