Friday, December 28, 2007

Single Digits


When I started the countdown to Precious Fluffy's due date, there were more than 70 days to go. Now we're down to single digits! I can't believe she's almost here. The whole family is eager to meet her and my human sister is preparing by practicing taking care of her dolls. The Alphas finally moved some furniture around and the two kids' rooms are all set, although Precious Fluffy's room could still stand some decorating. I'm trying to rest up while I can because once Precious Fluffy comes home I have a feeling that I'm going to have a lot of interrupted sleep. The big question that's left is whether she's going to be a tax deduction or a New Year's baby. I'll be sure to keep my blog updated when there is any news.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are keeping our fingers crossed that everything goes well. We are heading back to town tomorrow - so we should be able to see the new edition without much delay.

Good luck and Happy New Year.

Kevin