Sunday, December 16, 2007

Precious Fluffy Update and Ice!

The Alphas went to the doctor on Friday to check on Precious Fluffy. They were hoping to hear that it looked like she would be making an appearance this weekend, but they got no such news. Everything looks normal and modern science cannot predict when she'll decide to come. Alpha Female is accepting this uncertainty surprisingly well, considering that she has some issues with control, and has moved on to trying to will Precious Fluffy out on any day that is not too close to a holiday. She figures anytime between now and the 21st would be great.

Because the Alphas didn't have to worry too much about having a baby on Saturday, they decided to go to a Christmas event called Ice! It was in a convention center and 9 degrees F. That may sound cold to some, like Alpha Male and my human sister, but it was the first time that Alpha Female wasn't hot in a few months. I think I would have been comfortable in my fur coat, too, but nobody asked me if I wanted to come. My human sister went down the ice slide twice and both times she got stuck in the middle. She just stopped sliding. I find that hard to believe, because elementary physics teaches that ice has a very low coefficient of friction so it should be hard to stop while sliding down a chute of ice. My human sister must be very talented to have managed it not once, but twice.

She also went rollerblading for the first time this weekend. What an athlete!

No comments: