Sunday, October 28, 2007

Party!!!!!



You would not believe the crazy party I had here last night. The Alphas were out at a Halloween party dressed like Prince Charming and Snow White. They had a great time and won free ice cream because of their incredible charade and $10,000 Pyramid talents. And my human sister was spending the night with her cousin and grandparents, so I invited all my doggie friends over and partied down. Oh, if you humans only knew about the crazy lives that us dogs live!

My human sister had a good time playing with her cousin, but she can be quite aggressive. Her cousin is about a year and a half older than her, but my human sister was pushing her out of the way and taking toys from her left and right. I'm kind of proud of her for not being a push over (like a Labrador or something) but I don't want her to think it's OK to be really aggressive (like one of Michael Vick's trained dogs). The Alphas are going to have their hands full teaching my human sister how to share things with Precious Fluffy. Maybe they should just smack her with a rolled up newspaper and yell, "No!" or (and this is probably a better idea) they could just give her cookies and lots of praise when she's good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cann't believe that you made your costumes. They were really awesome!

Kevin