Wednesday, October 17, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I must apologize for my lack of diligence in keeping everybody updated in regards to the happenings of my family. However, I must say it is not my fault. It's really the fault of Alpha Female and my human sister. You see, every time I try to find time to sit quietly and type my pontifications, my human sister decides that this is a good time to come sit in my lap and spend some quality time together. Of course, I just love the opportunity to bond with her, so the blogging must wait. She's also started to pretend to put various lotions and ointments on my fur. It's pretty nice to have her rub my back and head and eyes. And Alpha Female has the end of school in her sights. So she has been busy trying to get all of her reading done for the rest of the semester. That means that she doesn't have a whole lot of time to help me with my blogs, not that she helps much, I really do it mostly by myself. So, with my apologies out of the way, I can share with you what has been happening with my family.

First, I'd like to share with you something that happened earlier this week. Alpha Female put my human sister down for a nap. Apparently, my human sister wasn't really all that tired yet. Alpha Female and I could hear her talking to herself and playing in her crib for quite a while before she got quiet and went to sleep. When she woke up about two hours later, the first thing that Alpha Female saw in her crib was her diaper. And the diaper was no longer on my human sister. However, there was a huge wet spot where my human sister had been sleeping. Alpha Female had to do a lot of laundry, but she sure was glad that at least my human sister hadn't poo'ed. And we all learned not to put the little monkey in her crib wearing an outfit in which she can get to her diaper.

Let me explain this picture. It's really quite humiliating. It seems that even though my human sister thinks she can take her diaper off whenever she wants, she also believes that I should wear a diaper. I can't believe Alpha Female even took this picture. At least I'm lucky that this is the best picture that was taken. Right before Alpha Female got the camera out, my human sister was actually wrapping the diaper around my bottom. Even though it's humiliating, it's also pretty neat to see that my human sister is learning things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's only a matter of time before it is poo.
Alpha Aunt Kristy

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!

Kevin