Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Afternoon Snuggle



The humans had a busy weekend! They took a trip to Sea World to celebrate my human niece's third birthday and they went to a friend's first birthday party. They were so worn out from all the activity that they had to recover with a little afternoon nap. I got to take part too, until I made a break for it.

My human sister has also started to display incredibly impressive abstract thought capabilities. She and Alpha Female were pretending to have imaginary cookies and milk that my human sister had apparently been storing in her princess car's secret compartment. My human sister would take a bite or a sip of the invisible food and then chew or swallow it. Solving differential equations can't be far behind. Maybe I'll start teaching her some principles of Gaussian noise.

No comments: