Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Do You Want to Eat More Oranges out of the Potty?

Thing 1's new favorite bowl is also a doll potty. In fact, I think it was a doll potty before she turned it into a bowl. That is why I heard Alpha Female say, "Do you want to eat more oranges out of the potty?" I still think that's a gross thing to say. What if Thing 1 decides to get literal one day and drops an orange into the real potty? It won't be so funny while Alpha Male is fishing the fruit out of the commode. And I'm sure that would be the male's job.

And how often do you get to hear Alpha Male say, "I hope that's the baby pee'ing on me?" I think it had something to do with Thing 1 playing with her baby doll in the bathtub. Alpha Male was hoping for baby pee, instead of Thing 1 pee, while he was carrying a naked Thing 1 and her baby out of the bathtub.
As it turns out, it was Thing 1's lucky day and it was just baby pee.

And check out Thing 1's shoes in this picture. Those are some pretty awesome sparkly silver shoes!

No comments: