Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bad, RAM, Bad!




I have been quite frustrated over the past month and incredibly inconvenienced over the last week by my computer crashing when I was in the middle of things. This, along with the ergonomic benefits to my paws, was why I preferred blogging on Alpha Female's Treo. However, once the computer started crashing almost constantly, my diligent Alpha Male diagnosed the problem as bad RAM. I recommended rubbing the RAM's nose in its physical memory dump, and saying, "Bad, RAM, bad!," but instead Alpha Male replaced the RAM and now the computer is good again and I can blog without fear of seeing a blue screen. I apologize for my absence but I blame it on technical difficulties.

My Human Sister had her eighteen month checkup today. She weighs 23 pounds and is 33 1/2 inches tall. She definitely outweighs me now. I notice it every time she pats me (hard) on the back or leans on me while she gives me a hug. It's OK though because the more she eats, the more I eat. She's very generous with her food. I hope that Precious Fluffy is just as generous.

The Alphas have decided on a first name for Precious Fluffy and it isn't really Precious. They still don't have a middle name, though. Maybe Fluffy will make the cut.

Also, I've been seeing a lot more of Alpha Female around here lately. She finished classes last Monday and hasn't really been studying for her finals as much as she should. It's kind of weird having her around so much. Last night, she made dinner and all the humans sat at the dinner table to eat! It was very disappointing to me that Alpha Male and my human sister weren't just eating something on the couch. It is so much easier to get a part of the meal that way. I'm hoping the novelty will wear off soon and they'll revert to their old ways. However, the Alphas seem to be enjoying the change.

The pictures with this post were taken on Thanksgiving weekend. (My human sister really was buried up to her neck.) It's great living in Florida...if you aren't covered in fur!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I was wondering if there was any connection between your lapse in blogging and the approach of the Alpha Female's exams, but now I understand it was a RAM problem. Thanks for clearing up the mystery