Thursday, September 27, 2007

Slow News Week


Not much has been happening with my family during the past week. The Alphas saw the results of the poll and I informed them of my intention to henceforth refer to the bulge as "Precious Fluffy." As a result, they've picked an alternate name for the new baby. I know they won't tell anybody, and I can't tell anybody because I can't talk and they censor all of my written communication. However, my human sister also knows the name and you might be able to get it out of her in exchange for a banana. Though she'll probably just say, "no" if you ask her what the name is. She likes to say no. She says it a lot. But she can also show you where her belly button is. When not pointing out various body parts, she enjoys drawing on her Magna Doodle and walking around in circles. I'm telling you, this is one brilliant little girl.

No comments: