Monday, September 17, 2007

Miscellaneous Ramblings



It seems like I have a lot to share with all of my loyal readers. I'll share with you in chronological order.

First, Alpha Female got her MPRE score back and found out that she has passed that section of the bar exam! All that's left now is just graduation and then the big bar exam in July. Alpha Female already has her hotel reservations.

Second, Alpha Male took my human sister to the park and she learned how to go down a slide all by herself! She likes to slide down and then turn around and crawl back up the slide. She can even get off of the slide safely at the bottom. I wish dogs were allowed at playgrounds because it sounds like a lot of fun.

Third, the humans in my family were planning on going to Sea World on Friday when my human sister got up from her nap. However, she slept until about 3:30 so the trip has been postponed for a couple of weeks. Instead, they went down to another park and Alpha Female got to see her daughter's slide skills in action. She told me that it really was pretty impressive. Then the humans walked out on a pier (with a big "No Dogs Allowed" sign) and saw a whole bunch of manatees. One swam right under the pier and you could hear them coming up for air all around. The adults thought it was pretty cool, but my human sister wasn't impressed with the manatees. She thought that all of the seaweed on the pier was way cooler.

Lastly, and this post's featured pictures, was the big Tennessee v. Florida game. My human sister really dressed up for this game! Those Gators looked good and my human sister got to practice making the touchdown signal a lot. She really is adorable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the test. It must be exciting to think about all that you've accomplished.

Kevin