Monday, July 16, 2007

Sending a Howl Out

I'd like to thank everybody who's taken the time to read my blog. It means a lot to me that you take time to care what one little dog has to say. I appreciate the response and love getting the comments. Well, just one comment. But I imagine I would love it if I got more.
I know that the key to a successful blog is frequent entries, so I plan on posting often. I mean, what else do I have to do all day? My family only feeds me twice a day and it only takes about 30 seconds to eat. That leaves me with a lot of time on my hands.
Not much family news to report right now. I did get a bath last night, though. How is it that they find time to bathe my human sister and themselves everyday but I only get a bath once every week or two? It's tough being the dog.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gauss,

I love your web site - okay I'll be more specific now.

Personally I like to be clean too. I try to get a bath or shower everyday.

Do you recommend any particular product (perfect place for product placement increasing your chance for sponsorship),

Your best pal,

Keep it real,

Kevin