Sunday, July 29, 2007

Party like it's 1999!

Yesterday was my birthday! I was afraid it would be like a scene from Sixteen Candles, but my family remembered! When Alpha Female got home from her visit to her groomer, I even got to open birthday presents. My birthday treat was fantastic. And as an added treat, I'm getting a haircut on Wednesday. I can't wait to have my bangs trimmed so that I can see again.

In other news, Alpha Female is done with school for the summer. Just ten more credits left until graduation! Alpha Female and Alpha Male plan to spend the rest of the summer playing with my human sister in the water. I'm not a big fan of the water so I'll probably spend some quiet time at home by myself blogging.

We've got a big week coming up. A trip to the doctor on Tuesday to check on the bulge in Alpha Female's belly. (I hope she doesn't have worms.) And, of course, my haircut on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Gauss,
I have always been a great admirer of your personal style. Who could forget that special haircut you sported a few years ago? I am in need of a haircut myself and was wondering if you would recommend your personal groomer. Perhaps you could post a new picture after your haircut on Wednesday. Along with the groomer's name, of course, to increase your chances of corporate endorsements.
Say hi to the alphas and the little human.

Anonymous said...

Guass,

I am enamored by your amazing gift of pontification, though I really wish you wouldn't do it on my lawn.

Speaking of birthdays...if a dog ages about 7 times faster than a human, shouldn't your humans celebrate your birthday 7 times during their petty Gregorian calender year?

Which brings up another question...do dogs also think 7 times faster than humans? If so, does human speech sound like an LP being played reeeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyyy sssssllllllllllllooooooooooowwwwwwww?????

Wag on,
-robby