Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

A year ago, Thing 1 was just starting to be potty trained, Thing 2 couldn't walk, Horton wasn't born, and I blogged regularly. Now, Thing 1 can write her name, Thing 2 is potty trained, Horton can crawl, and I'm happy if I blog once a month. I'm not sure what this year has in store for us, but I hope it involves more food and more sleep.


Christmas was fun around here. My best friend is a cat I've never met and she sent me a Christmas present which I ate while the humans were opening their presents. So I'm not really sure what each of them got, as my attention was focused on eating. But I do know that we have a lot more stuff in the house now. Thing 1 is sleeping in a beautiful princess bed, Thing 2 is out of her crib and in another beautiful princess bed, and the pretty pink flower curtains in Horton's room have finally been replaced with manly blue animal curtains. The Alphas are all proud of themselves because Horton has a boy room now. I don't remind them that he is nearly 7 months old and most babies have gender appropriate rooms waiting for them upon their arrival.


Looking at this picture, it appears that his new manly room has inspired him to become a trucker.

No comments: