Saturday, February 19, 2011

I Have Been Away For Awhile

It has been a long time since I have blogged. In case you are wondering why, it is because the Alphas bought a new house in April 2010. You may remember that I mentioned it was a wreck and smelled of cats and lots of other delicious things. They spent all of their free time, until they moved into the house in August 2010, working on the house. They did demolition, painting, cabinetry, plumbing, flooring, lots of bug spraying, and more. And, thankfully, they paid some people to do a lot more work on the house. It was a major remodel. And after we all moved in last August, they kept working on it. I suppose they had no choice since it was still missing a master bathroom, a second bathroom vanity, flooring, window blinds, and lots of other stuff when we moved in. Just watching the Alphas work made me too exhausted to blog. And looking around at the squalid conditions I was living in made me depressed. And then just as they were finishing up their house projects, crazy Alpha Female decided that it would be a good time to start a new law practice. What!? Somehow she managed to convince Alpha Male to give her his full support, he really must love her, or maybe he is crazy too. Now that the new law firm is launched and the house is close to a normal family's house, I am finding inspiration to pick up this old blogging hobby I really enjoyed. I have also started blogging again because the Alphas told me that if I don't people are going to think that I died.

In the next couple of blogs, you can look forward to, or at least anticipate, before and after pictures of the house and status updates on Thing 1, Thing 2, and Horton. It may take me a while to get back in the groove of things, but I promise I'll try.

No comments: